Grabber Green Products Weatherproof Subfloor Adhesive is a professional-strength formula designed for subfloor installations and plywood use. It provides a permanent bond that remains flexible, reduces nailing and helps eliminate squeaky floors.
Grabber Subfloor is a VOC-compliant formula containing no ozone depleting chemicals, making it safer for you and the environment. Unlike solvent-based adhesives, it is nonflammable, emits no harmful fumes and cleans up with water.Exceeds the requirements of the APA’s AFG-01 specification and ASTM C557.
- Environmentally safe - VOC-compliant
- Fills gaps and irregularities
- Reduces the amount of nailing
- Highly water-resistant when dry
- Excellent aging qualities
- Ideal for use on wet, frozen, treated and engineered lumber
- Offers freeze/thaw stability
- Cleans easily with water in wet state
- Cartridge and carton contain post-consumer recycled material
DANGER: CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
Contains ethylene glycol. Do not swallow. Do not allow eye contact or prolonged skin contact. First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; contact physician. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Wash skin contact areas with soap and water. If irritation from eye or skin contact areas persists, contact physician. For additional information, refer to Safety Data Sheet. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.